Overview of Corporate Fishing Trips
Corporate fishing trips
and fishing trips and adventure trips are a specialty of Antlers & Anglers Worldwide. We are the experts at planning wingshooting travel, adventure travel, fishing trips and big game hunting trips. We assist companies small and large from all over the United States providing their clients, employees, managers, sales people, family members and board members with the best experiences of their lives.
We have the ideal locations for you. We get to know your companies needs and the personalities involved. We then match your desires with the ideal trip based on our vast “first hand” knowledge of each destination in our portfolio.
If it is the Board of Directors that are looking for a change of scenery we can do that. Maybe they want to go somewhere luxurious or some place unique for their next unforgettable meeting. We locate their perfect location, meeting rooms and all the necessary distractions.
Maybe you are finding that cash incentives are not producing the sales numbers your company desires. It is a proven fact that travel incentives increase productivity greater than cash incentives.
As an example, what if you had an incentive trip to Alaska to one of our premier fishing resorts? Your elite retailers, sales people or managers arrive at the fantastic fishing and eco lodge via float planes. They enjoy a delicious lunch and are on the water fishing for Salmon and Halibut that afternoon! Some may choose eco adventures for their afternoon activity.
Memorable evening dinners and tales are told of the days catch or sights. Spend two full days fishing or other adventures, fish the morning of departure and everyone is back home on the fourth day with memories they will never forget!
Don’t you think your employees or retailers will be fired up and excited to make their quotas next year? Think of the increased profitability. Everyone will be talking about it all year long and those that didn’t make the trip this year will work diligently to make sure they don’t miss it next time.
You may say, “Not everyone enjoys fishing.” All a part of our trip selection process as many of lodges and resorts in our portfolio offer numerous activities such as spa, horseback riding and eco tourism along with fishing and hunting. One international company has been enjoying this Alaska incentive trip for 30 years! Their bottom line shows the success of their travel incentive experiences.
Many companies cannot afford a designated employee that handles all the corporate travel plans or that employee is not familiar with the type of trips we provide and needs assistance. And you do not want to count on a traditional travel agent to plan your corporate hunting trip or fishing trip or outdoor adventure. There is no extra charge for our services. We work like a traditional travel agency does, except we are big game hunting, wingshooting, adventure and fishing experts.
“More business is done in this lodge than on any golf course.” Quote by our Oregon wingshooting lodge owner. Relaxing away from the office at our lodges proves to be the ideal setting to unwind and build long term relationships. Corporate hunting trips and fishing trips are a great way to “stand out” from the crowd and make lasting impressions.
Our services include:
- Trip selection consultation: we provide accurate and honest portrayals of each trip.
- Incentive, client, management and board of directors trips
- We have personally visited every destination. 80 years combined experience. We recognize the best!
- Dedicated custom links: Each corporate trip has a dedicated web link that outlines all the trip information for your guests for ease of communication and coordination.
- No Fees for our services. Our prices mirror the outfitters prices and any specials are passed on to you.
- Pricing information with details of included and not included items such as tipping suggestions, license information and more. NO surprise expenses!
- Flexible invoicing to meet budgets
- Corporate short term leasing and membership opportunities with outfitters around the United States
- Clothing & equipment list to assist guests in packing and preparation for each trip
- Coordination of special requests such as cigars, menu’s, alcohol, meeting venues and more
- Easy communication and access throughout
- Prime date selection and expertise
- Cater to groups from 2 – 100
- Our outfitters, resorts and lodges enjoy the finest reputations in the industry.
- Client retention is a critical to us. Your happiness with each trip is our long term business plan
- Destinations include: Wyoming, Arkansas, Alaska, Africa, New Zealand, Alabama, Colorado, Idaho, Georgia, Texas, Argentina, Kansas, Canada, Costa Rica, Bahamas, Alaska, Canada, North Carolina and many more.
- Activities besides fishing and hunting such as golf, spa, touring, eco adventures, horseback riding and more are offered at many of our signature destinations
When you plan a trip for a client or clients, you want to know what to expect. Why would you spend hours searching for the perfect venue for your next corporate hunting or fishing trip. We have already been there and experienced the destinations for you. We know what you can expect.
We make trip planning the easiest part of your job and we make you look like a hero to your clients and company.