Overview of South Africa Golf Safari
Golf lovers, you are in for a real treat with a South Africa golf safari. Some of the finest golf courses in the world are located here. Fancourt The Links, Leopard Creek, and Gary Player Golf Club to name a few. Combine hunting or photo safaris to see the amazing animals with golf for an amazing out of the box vacation. All of our tours are customized for your tastes.
A South Africa golf safari is a trip of a lifetime that you will want to enjoy over and over again as Africa is completely addicting! Combine with amazing photo safaris for a trip of a lifetime.
When we design your African safari you can expect the following: We will listen as you share your vision of what your African Safari Experience should look like. We then begin designing your safari with lodge and destination selection, activities selection, flights, meet & greet services, travel insurance, clothing & equipment list, countdown to Africa (this assist you with detail preparation leading up to trip time), detailed pricing with all included/not included items, and more.
As a full service African Safari specialists, we have visited over 80+ safari lodges in Africa over the last 30 years. We selected only a handful of those for you that have met our strenuous criteria. Combination big game hunting, bird hunting, photo safari, Cape Town and Victoria Falls safaris are our specialty.
As with all of our African properties, private aircraft are available for transfers if you prefer.
photo credits to Fancourt Links
You will be enjoying luxury lodging throughout your custom built journey!
Length of Stay / Itinerary
Here are a few sample itineraries!
Cape Town & Garden Route Luxury Golf
8 nights, Cape & Garden Route, 5 rounds of golf including The Links
- Private airport transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the Cape Grace Hotel
- 3 nights accommodation at the Cape Grace Hotel
- 5 nights accommodation at Fancourt Country Club and Golf Estate
- Green fees at Steenberg Golf Club, Clovelly Country Club, The Links, Montagu, Outeniqua
Sun City & Leopard Creek Luxury Golf
11 nights, Pilanesberg & Kruger Park, 3 rounds of golf including Leopard Creek
- Private Luxury tranfers throughout your stay
- 3 nights accommodation at the Sun City Cascades in a Luxury rooms
- 3 nights accommodation at Mala Mala Safari Lodge for amazing game in the greater Kruger National Park
- 2 nights accommodation at Olivers Lodge in a Luxury room
- 3 rounds of golf at Gary Player Country Club, Lost City Golf Club and Leopard Creek
Cape Town Winelands Luxury Golf
7 nights, Cape Town and the Boland, 4 rounds of golf including Clovelly, SA’s most popular course
- Airport transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the Cape Grace Hotel
- 4 nights accommodation at the Cape Grace Hotel
- 3 nights accommodation at Arabella Hotel & Spa
- 4 rounds of golf at Steenberg Golf Club, Clovelly Country Club, Arabella Golf Club, Hermanus Golf Club
Travel Details & Location
Your travel details will be dependent on your custom itinerary. Likely port of entry will be Johannesburg or Cape Town.
Numerous activities are available such as:
- Photo safaris
- Hot Air balloon rides
- Elephant back rides
- Shark Diving
- Wine Tours
- Peninsula Tours
- Horseback riding
- and more!
Internet & Communications
Wifi and cell service are available.
Each itinerary is customized for your interests. Luxury itineraries will likely begin at $1100 per night per person.
Trip Insurance & Cancellation Info
“Trip insurance is highly recommended to protect your investment on this trip. We will assist you with trip insurance upon booking. See links at the bottom of this page for the two providers we suggest for our clients.
Antlers & Anglers Worldwide, LLC confirmation and refund policy:
If your trip is more than 90 days out from date of departure, a 50% non-refundable deposit confirms your reservation and must be received within 10 days of booking to confirm your dates. All trips must be paid in full at least 90 days prior to the departure date. If your trip date is within 90 days, FULL payment for the trip is required. All payments to Antlers & Anglers Worldwide, LLC are non-refundable. Should you need to reschedule or cancel your trip, we will do everything in our power to assist you in finding a suitable substitute or transferring your dates per the lodge/providers/government requirements. Trip insurance protects your investment!”