Why choose Antlers & Antlers Worldwide…to Plan your next Fishing Adventure?
- Visited, verified and vetted destinations – For five decades our small team of outdoor enthusiasts has traveled the globe in search of the most well managed lodges in the world. We love the people we work with and you will too!
- Trip selection – At the heart of what we do and love is… getting to know you and your preferences for your sporting travels. Because of our numerous experiences, we are able to compare and contrast the best options to ensure an unforgettable experience based on your budget, lodging preferences and trip goals.
- Small owner operated lodges – Most of our partner lodges are small owner operated lodges – When owners are involved the standards remain high from year to year.
- Truthful representation of the facts – We don’t like surprises and we know you don’t either. Every trip planned comes with a clear outline of all that is included and not included in the pricing.
- Full service – We take care of all the details from coordinating your flights, touring before or after your hunt to comprehensive travel insurance and evacuation protection.
- Prime dates – It is important to us that you are in the right place at the right time.
- Trip preparation – You want to be prepared for your adventure! We will make sure you have accurate details as well as gear and equipment list to make the most of your adventure.
- While you are traveling – We are available 24/7. We will be checking on you while you are on your trip and with the lodge to make sure everything is up to your expectations.
- We care – We can’t wait to hear about your trip when you return home!
Your personalized global specialist for outdoor sporting travel around the USA and the world for group, individual and corporate trips since 2004. Select from fishing in Idaho, Montana and Colorado to Alaska, Costa Rica, Bahamas, Belize, South American cast and blast and more!
We want to plan your next adventure!
Please contact us by email or by calling 205-969-2065