Your personalized global specialist for outdoor sporting travel around the USA and the world for group, individual and corporate trips. From the finest Alabama Quail hunts to Alaska fishing to African hunting safaris. Since 2004, The expertise we share with you as we design your outdoor sporting adventures is built on our first hand experiences and our substantial personal global connections.
Key commitments to you:
- OUR EXPERT TEAM PERSONALLY VISITS EVERY DESTINATION!
- Selecting the perfect adventure for you is our mission!
- We want to get to know you and listen intently to your trip objectives.
- We value your trust in us and we understand that we are only one bad trip away from losing you as a lifetime client. You are our priority and our goal is to be your first call for all of your outdoor adventures for the rest of your life!
- We handle all the details! Consider us your travel concierge coordinating flights, travel insurance, trip planning information such as how to pack and more.
Simply put…We plan your travel to the best outdoor lodges in the world. You may select from accommodations that are luxury, rustic luxury, rustic, tents, but all have one common theme; you will hunt or fish with the experts in an area known for great game with the finest people of integrity in the outdoor world. Your entire package will be complete with expert guides, great meals and lodging that fit your outdoor goals and budget.
“By this note I am introducing you to Kevin Slaughter. Kevin and his wife Corinna are the owners of a company called Antlers & Anglers Worldwide based out of Birmingham AL. My brother has worked with Kevin for many years now on both private and corporate events around the world. He has nothing but excellent things to say about the service and the quality of the experience. I have also been working with Kevin and Corinna as well now for a little over a year and have taken three trips through them. All have been excellent and the service Kevin and Corina provide has been outstanding. I would highly recommend that you check things out with them. Give my regards to Kevin when you contact him”
Best, Wade, Ph.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
“I decided to take several of my close friends and family on a one week fishing trip to Alaska. The party consisted of (16) people counting myself. After much research, we decided to go with Antlers and Anglers Worldwide headed up by Kevin Slaughter. We talked, Emailed and faxed for 3 weeks and Kevin was able to make this WONDERFUL TRIP happen. This was a super hard trip to put together. Alaska had an unusual late, cold wet spring but we got everything in…. Even though Kevin was in Africa on another trip, we stayed in contact by world satellite phones to make sure everything went as well as it could under very difficult weather conditions. I am not one to brag or say lots of good things, but this is an exception. Kevin Slaughter is a class act with a capital “C”. Kevin never sends you anywhere that he or one of his staff has not visited, hunted or fished before you.” Gene, TN
See more in the “About us” section.
VISIT WITH ANTLERS & ANGLERS WORLDWIDE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS IN 2018:
- Safari Club International (SCI) Convention in Reno – January 9-12, 2019 representing Hunters Namibia Safaris. Booth#1270
- The Dallas Safari Club Convention – January 17-20, 2019 Booth #’s 2630 and 2729. You can’t miss our central location with large overhead banner under our sister company Family Expeditions.
- Houston Safari Club Convention – January 25-27, 2019 with Hunters Namibia Safaris. Booth#800
- DSC Northeast Uncasville, CT – Call2Adventure Banquet – March 2019